Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ph. D in Clinical Psychology?

Those of you who have already completed your programs, can you please let me know about how long it took to complete you Masters as well as your Doctorate program? I was told that it takes about 14 months to complete a Masters and about 2 years for your Doctorate, and a 1 year research. I am strongly interested in persuing this profession, but do not know the academic timeline. I would be specializing in children (I am currently attaining a degree in Elementary Education.) Any advice would be of great help. Thank you.

Ph. D in Clinical Psychology?
In the U.S. it takes a *minimum* of five years to get a doctorate in clinical psychology, but most people take longer. A masters degree is usually earned along the way.
Reply:Sorry for caps buy #1 MAKE SURE THE P.H.D IS FROM AN ACCREDITTED COLLEGE OR IT MEANS NOTHING!!!!!! #2 My teachers dissertation was 98 pages long just to let you know ahead of time. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment