Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Career help?

I graduted with a BS degree exercise and sports science in 2007, I was planning on going to physical therapy school, but my husband got a job in another state. we moved to an area that really doesn't have a physical therapy program within a reasonable distrance.





Now i am in a job that I really dont like and when I tell people that I have a BS degree they ask why am I working there.





I am currently looking to be in clinical research. I have been applying but no real interest in me.





What are research jobs looking for in an employee and how can I make myself standout?





I had to take several anatamoy and physiology, biology and chemistry classes to graduate. Do potential employers think that a degree in exercise and sports science didn't involve science?

Career help?
off the top of my head I wouldn't think that it would require hard science classes. Making yourself stand out in a small town would be pretty hard. I would post your resume online and see what happens. You definitely need to use your Bachelors degree!


No comments:

Post a Comment