Monday, July 12, 2010

Clinical Psychologist and other stuff PLEASE HELP!!!?

Ok so I am about to graduate with a hopefully 2:1 in psychology accredited by the bps etc, and I am so aware of the fact clinical psychology is extremely hard to get into, but I'm giving myself till I am 30 lol. Basically I just wanted to know what is the best way? Research assistant and psychology assistant jobs in Northern Ireland are basically non existent and I know I can work as a support worker etc, has anyone got advice?? I was thinking about even training to be a mental health nurse just so I get some decent money and experience and then try for the doctorate? are there any conversion courses for psychology graduate?? hopefully someone know!! ty!

Clinical Psychologist and other stuff PLEASE HELP!!!?
Are you planning on applying to programs in Ireland?





I'm in a clinical phd program in the states, feel free to email me if i can be of any assistance.

home teeth cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment