Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Does anyone have any idea about RPL/SQL programming?

I am working in a Clinical Research Organization as a programmer. The tool we are using is RPL/SQL .Its Recorder PL/SQL..Can anyone help me in getting any books or reference materials for the same?

Does anyone have any idea about RPL/SQL programming?
This is quite a toughy. I did some investigation on this and I didn't come to any sort of conclusion. Now, I found lots of references to PL/SQL which I think may be the underlying SQL "language" that Recorder PL/SQL is based on. I always tend to start on wikipedia since this is a peer reviewed site:-





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PL_SQL





I also discovered a couple of items which mention a PL/SQL recorder which is maybe what you have at your institution. It may help further answerers to your question if you could expand a little on your question and say who the implementer of your Recorder PL/SQL is i.e. which company wrote/designed RPL/SQL.





Sorry I could be of no further help.
Reply:I dont know that who r u n where r u from. But I am from India, also I dont know that what is RPL/SQL but when I was learning computer I learnt the SQL Server, I have the book for it %26amp; it is useless for me. If the both r same then u can contect me.


No comments:

Post a Comment