Monday, July 12, 2010

Best way to get into Echocardiography?

I have a BS in Exercise Science. 2 Years Exp. in Cardiology including cardiac devices. I have a current job opportunity as a Research Technician performing echo measurements for clinical studies at my current employer. I want to be ARDMS certified one day. Should I take this route to get into echo or should i just go back to school? Looking to run my own imaging/stress lab one day.

Best way to get into Echocardiography?
I can't give you an answer, because you're the experienced one. I need an answer from you: I am thinking to study 12 month-prog as Med assist and 15 month prog for Cardiac electrophysiology tech/gist at Carnegie Institute in Michigan. Can you give me an advice %26amp; information what a Card.EP tech/gist does? Pace machine? radiation? thank You!!


No comments:

Post a Comment