Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What are my chances of getting into PhD program for clinical Psych?

I'm a Psych major with a Women's Studies minor. I have a 3.4 GPA but a 3.9 within my major. I don't have very many extra curricular activities because I work almost full time. I'm doing research this summer and I'm also taking the GRE at the end of the summer. Will I have to score ridiculously high on the GRE to get in? If I get an average score, what are my chances? I'm graduating next May, but my application has to be in by Dec.

What are my chances of getting into PhD program for clinical Psych?
You should have a pretty good chance still. If you can, bring that overall gpa up to a 3.5 as it will make you more competitive. Than try to get at least 600 on each section of the test. I will include a link on what my college recommends below.
Reply:Do you have an related experience? That would probably set you apart from the rest of the pack applying at the same time as you.


No comments:

Post a Comment