Tuesday, August 17, 2010

You did a report on Scleroderma about 2 days ago. I missed the whole report. Could I get it from you?

I believe you did report about 2 days ago on Scleroderma and stem cell research. You mentioned a clinical trial at UCLA.I have a friend who would be interested in this. Please send me the report you did and more information on the clinical trials. Thank you...Mrs. Cordelia Campos

You did a report on Scleroderma about 2 days ago. I missed the whole report. Could I get it from you?
related information: there are some reports that scleroderma is caused by or made worse by copper.





It is already known that copper causes sclerosis of the liver so that does seem to support its adverse action on scleroderma.





For a trusted summary of scleroderma and other medical topics see the Merck Manual now available free online:


http://www.merck.com/mmpe/sec04/ch032/ch...


No comments:

Post a Comment