Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What job is right for me?

I am currently a junior in highschool and have a 4.0 gpa. I have been thinking about what career I would like to have when I am older. I'm very interested in science and the medical field. I would like to do something with cancer research or genetics. I have also thought about being a clinical laboratory technician but I'm not sure if thats the right career for me and what all they do? Any suggestions on jobs that I might like or information on careers in these fields?

What job is right for me?
It'll be wise for someone like you to enter a university as a biology or chemistry major. Also, join www.fastweb.com and keep your eyes peeled for internships in the medical research field. Familiarize yourself with the subjects and you can decide from there.





Try talking to a guidance counselor; also, try www.missingmajor.com.





The career you choose depends on your personality and your tolerance for extended schooling and financial ground. You should seriously consider the medical field and aim for medical school. An M.D. will give you the leverage and freedom to decide whether you want to proceed in working as a doctor or entering the teaching profession in universities.

hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment