Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need to find a Viral Genetics Lab in Arlington, Texas... in need of alot of help?

I'm a student getting involved with the health clinical co-op program, in which i am required to get a job at a health facility. I've got an affinity for viral structure and genetics (and i even understand the properties and synthesis of oseltamivir and zanamivir!), but i cant find a research center near to me. I want this more than life itself, so please can you help? I've tried all the search engines and no luck... i need to find a center soon, so no wise-cracks please! Thanks to anyone who tries.


Ro


p.s. Orthomyxoviridae family is the coolest!

Need to find a Viral Genetics Lab in Arlington, Texas... in need of alot of help?
i cannot help you as far as clinical work, however, i hate to differ with you...


Flaviviridae family is the coolest! very diverse!


and HCV to me is the WORST! (i know because i had it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment